Create a better package and way to ship buns of foam by compressing and flat packing the bun, first. With the design of our roll cage, the foam has a reduction of waste by minimizing distortion by holding the foam to a diameter.
The BC2396 passes the bun straight through the machine, creating higher throughput. The manufacturing process doesn’t have to stop.
- Reduced product distortion
- Increased manufacturing capabilities
- Reduced waste through a smarter packaging system
Click image for video
- Increase shipping capabilities by tripling the board feet
- Minimal packaging material consumed
- Reduce the ergonomic risks of squeeze trailers
- Reduce shipping costs
- Maintain product integrity by compressing to a force
- Increase distribution capabilities
- Increase storage floorspace