LCN1000: Semi-Automated Lamination System
- High throughput at 120 feet per minute
- Tamping (compression) to create a foam tearing bond
- Two-roll coating system to increase glue consistency and reduce calibration time
LCN1500: Lamination System
- PLC controls with a recipe driven system.
- Automatically place coated layers to an accuracy +/- 0.25″.
- Achieve better bond through fewer operator hands touching the layers.
- C3 engineered rolls are superior to holding tolerance and calibration.
- Patent pending roll speed control provides unsurpassed glue coat weight control.
- Automated layer stacking means, less opportunity for delamination and creating a better bond.
LCN6000: Automated De-Stack & Stack Roll Coater
- Fully automated lamination system
- 2 operators necessary. One feeding pallets of foam stacks, one moving pallets of stacked completed product.
- Product is picked off a pallet
- Center and squared
- Large manufactured lamination rolls (12″ application roll, 9″ metering roll)
- High throughput
- Produce one, 4-layer mattress, every 30 seconds
- Increased glue consistency