Most of the time you don’t need to reinvent the wheel – just make a better wheel. C3 mechanical engineers tirelessly research to stay current with technology for manufacturing by collecting data in various industries on the latest technology and machinery. This allows us to remove what doesn’t work and implement the best parts of the design. You won’t find temporary solutions here – only machinery for long term growth.
TRANSFORM YOUR MANUFACTURING
Manufacturing is always evolving, whether it’s from materials or getting the most out of your production floor. We design all lines to be modular, allowing our clients to adapt quickly to manufacturing needs.
From concept through implementation and start–up, our mechanical engineering team will work closely to coordinate operations with your on-site technical team. When you need help, they will provide ongoing training and support, including detailed project management.
SOME OF THE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING SERVICES C3 OFFERS INCLUDE:
- SolidWorks 3D modeling
- Prototyping of mechanical parts and machines
- Line layout concepts, profiling and optimization
- Process flow
- Design and detailing
- Assembly drawings and detailing
- Structural requirements – deflection, stress and load calculations, motor sizing
- Testing and design verification
From simple, multi-operation machines to complex manufacturing lines, C3 has successfully integrated a broad range of control systems within a wide range of industries. Some of the control systems that C3 can integrate include:
- Batch processing
- Laser part making
- Part identification, date codes, lot codes, barcode, RFID, weight
- Integration of OEM standard equipment and custom designed equipment
- Machine vision
- Material handling
- Roll wrapping
- Integration to ERP
- Conversion of European control systems to US standards
- Project management