The compression roll up system, RC1000, is a great entry level packaging machine used for rolling and packaging many different products.
By changing out the stretch film, operators can roll pack a variety of foam, latex or other compressible products from 100″ wide to 27″ wide.
Through roll packing, manufacturers create a package to optimize retail shelf space or reach more customers through individual shipments or distribution through traditional freight.
Click image for video
- Vary package diameter, 9.5″ – 12.5″, through stretch wrap tension
- High product throughput: 100+ per hour
- Modular design with limited space footprint
- Low upfront initial investment
- Main power is 480 volts, 3 phase with 30 amps
- Roll pack foam toppers, specialty bedding or pocketed coil beds
- Roll pack memory foam beds or inner-spring mattresses
- Roll pack foam cores
- Roll pack mattresses for R.V.’s
- Mattresses for yachts or marine
- Bunk bed mattress sets
- Mattresses for tractor trailers
Small foam products:
- Foam toppers
- Latex toppers
- Wedge systems
- Foam mats
- Foam for seats, beds, transportation, acoustics, packaging, retail crafts, etc.